We have built a Microsoft MVC3 website and now is the time to facelift. The facelifting needs to be done using Twitter Bootstrap ([url removed, login to view]). The work consists of
1. building a template based on Bootstrap - alternatively, if you suggest, we can buy a template online to save your effort
See an example of a template: [url removed, login to view]
2. integrating it into application (application doesn't have any hard-coding of style and few pages use tables)
3. building few images
4. building a logo
We have done the visual design and you would need to follow. Alternatively you may feel free to use your imagination and design experience to build something visually appealing.
This deal site has two parts.
1. subscriber (Public facing). In terms of page templates, it will have
- landing page
- list page (deals, promotions, menu items, restaurants)
- detail page for each type (deals, promotions, menu items, restaurants)
- contact us
- User registration
- how it works
2. publisher (admin) - This will have the following page templates
- landing page
- list page
- detail page
- edit/create page
- user related page (list of users, manage user i.e. CRUD)
Skills required include:
- Bootstrap ([url removed, login to view])
The successful applicant must be a gun with HTML/CSS and Bootstrap, must have solid communications skills, and must be available to make changes/updates to the templates in a reasonable timeframe. Please remember that you don't need to code in .net, SQL or C# or make changes to existing code. If needed, we will do it.
All going well, there is definitely the potential for more ongoing work.
Please reply with examples of your work and DO NOT blindly apply to this project!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $625 for this job
Hi Mate. I'm clear with your requirements so let me help you in this project. Please check PMB for more details. Please feel free to get back in PMB is you have any concerns. Thanks.