VOIP system overhaul and redesign
This project has been awarded to meral for $60 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$60 USD / hour
We have a system already in place (TrixBox hosted by VoiceNetwork - VoiceNetwork also provides our phone numbers/lines) that requires streamlining and tailoring to suit our needs, plus adding firewall/security mechanism's to secure our system.
Project is tailoring our system - setting up consistent extensions that ring properly, employee extension directory, ensuring toll free and local calls (which forward to same place) are treated within system correctly and explanation/detailed guide to scale operations (procedures for adding new employee extensions, adding new phone numbers/companies, as multiple organizations are operated through our phone system, procedures for adding an employee extension for new hires etc) and other details/on-going maintenance to be worked out in discussion with service provider.
Some specific issues that need to be addressed:
I. Client dials 877# or 416#
A. British Woman comes on and says press 1,2,0, or stay on line
1. If client presses 1: smooth jazz (not classical) will come on and the client will hear music (with voice, see underlined part in section II:a) as the cycle begins.
2. If client presses 2: smooth jazz (not classical) will come on and the client will hear music (with voice, see underlined part in section II:a) as the cycle begins.
3. If client presses 0: smooth jazz (not classical) will come on and the client will hear music (with voice, see underlined part in section II:a) as the cycle begins.
4. If client presses nothing and stays on line: smooth jazz (not classical) will come on and the client will hear music (with voice, see underlined part in section II:a) as the cycle begins.
B. Call cycle/sequence/order for all of the above prompts which a client may choose. (they are all the same order which is as follows):
1. Ext 825 (umbrella) rings first. this means 8251, 8252, 8253 will all ring at same time (not cell)
2. Then if no answer SD Cell 561-236-7478 will ring
3. Then if no answer Ext 822 (larry) will ring
4. Then if no answer Larry Cell: (813#) will ring
5. If no one picks up after this entire cycle it will then go to my voicemail at Ext 825.
C. If client dials direct Ext:
1. 825>> 8251, 8252, 8253 all ring at the same time. THEN if I don’t pick up it goes to my cell 561-236-7478. If I do not answer any of these it will go to my voicemail at Ext 825
2. 822>> 822 rings and if Larry doesn’t answer, THEN it goes to his cell (813#). If Larry does not answer either one it will go to Larrys voicemail at Ext 822.
II. MOH (music on hold)
A. Anytime we press hold after conversation has begun. (whether we have dialed out, client has dialed in or we dialed inter office between the extensions). The random smooth jazz will come on.
1. Please note: there are 4 songs total. 3 regular jazz songs that are on random selection, and 1 song that has the british womans voice come on 15 seconds in and say “thank you for holding blah blah blah”
a. The jazz song with “thank you for holding” should ONLY be used when the client initially dials in and presses 1,2,0, or stays on line (see section I:A) . It SHOULD NOT be used for the general hold button.
III. Dialing into and out through the system.
A. We should be able to dial into the system by dialing the 877# or 416#>>pressing Ext 999>> then the password>> then we can dial out through the system.
IV. Call Recording:
A. The call recording should be turned on for all calls and we have increased memory for this.
V. Conferece Room:
A. Conference room capability should be available when a client dial 877# or 416# and dials a specific code to access our internal conference room. (this has never been set up)
• Please eliminate any music (classical) that is not smooth jazz
• Please eliminate any voice that is not the british woman.
• • Take all circumstances into consideration and program accordingly.(client calling in/us calling out/inter-office communication and how the system must be prepared for this)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online