- Status Closed
- Budget $4250 USD
- Total Bids 1
- The app will be in English language first.
- Android Location Based Service with good accuracy based on Google Maps. (a good one I like is an app called "Real Time GPS Tracker" by [url removed, login to view])
- Able to track the user and upload the current location to our server every 5-10 minutes, even when the phone screen is off.
- Able to locate other users of this same app in Google Map and their exact location and distance from us.
- User will be able to add maximum of 15 closest friend numbers to the app (if the friend doesn’t have the app, the app will send an invitation to install the app to the friend’s phone number)
- There will be an emergency button on the app, where the user can press and the app will do 3 things:
1. It will notify all the 15 friends that the user is in trouble, and show the user current location in a Google Map.
2. It will send request for assistance to other users of the same app within a radius of 5 kilometres. The other users of the same app will see the location of the distress user in relation to their current location, all shown in Google Map. The other users will have the option to help or not to help the user (There will be a pop up button to ask the user if they want to help or not).
3. The distress user will also see the number of users of the same app within a radius of 5 kilometres from his current position. This number will be shown in a huge numberical number on top of the Google Map (eg. A green color of 5/10 means that there are only 5 users that are coming to the rescue out of the 10 users notified, the number 5 is taken from the total number of other users that agree to help out when they received the emergency request send by the distress user)
- Need a login ID and password
- New User will need to upload 1 photo of face, 1 photo of full body and 1 photo of ID for registration (this will be done using the app itself).
- Able to take a picture from the app itself (the user doesn't have to exit the app to take a picture).
- Able to upload the picture with the LBS position to cloud storage automatically.
- Able to save on the battery if the user is not moving out of a certain range (eg. about 20-30 metres) for quite some time.
- The app must be able to be updated to the latest version by us automatically, as long as the app has connection to the internet.
- The app must be structured so as to be able to add additional features to it easily, be it another new feature or languages.
- Server data processing program.
We definitely need a server to store and process the data.
I sorted the app into 2 part, with the PART 1 being the important part of the app that I would like to see it realized first, then continue into PART 2 after PART 1 is satisfactory.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online