This project was successfully completed by alinayyar for $5 USD / hour in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Completed In4 days
1. Design a 2 to 4 decoder giving the truth table, Boolean equations and logic
Develop a Verilog module (structural) for the 2 to 4 decoder using
continuous assignment statements. Implement it using Xilinx’ WebPACK
and test it with ISim.
2. Develop an 8-bit 2 to 1 multiplexer with vectors to indicate the bus width.
Obtain a behavioral model of the multiplexer and implement it.
3. Design a 4 to 1 multiplexer using three 2 to 1 multiplexers using module
instantiation statements. Give the code and test results.
4. Draw a block diagram of an 8 to1 multiplexer using two 4 to 1 multiplexers
and one 2 to 1 multiplexer. Name the data and select inputs and also the
interconnections in the diagram.
Using Xilinx WebPACK and with the names for the ports as in the block
diagram develop an 8 to 1 multiplexer using two 4 to 1 module instances and
one 2 to 1 module instance. Show the code and test results. Program this on
a BASYS board and show the results.
(Note that in this problem module instances are used while in Pb.3 module
instantiation statements are used).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online