tic tac toe verilog coding
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $183 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
it must be playable by a human and a computer. The computer should try to
win/block the user.
• The human should be able to choose a spot to place an X or an O (represent that how you want).
• The computer should respond by trying to win or block the human player.
• The human and computer should not overwrite existing letters.
• It must have a reset button.
• The system should automatically determine if
o There is a winning line
o There are no more places to go
• Declare a winner.
Must be done in Verilog
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online