This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This job is a test between two sorting methods, where you will be sorting keyword ideas from Google's keyword tool.
Beside earning money, you will be able to document your keyword sorting skills and learn to use a new keyword tool.
The work is done in two tools:
Adwords Keyword tool:
1. Log into Adwords
2. Go to the keyword tool
3. Insert the first keyword and click Search
4. Add all relevant keyword (all keywords about accounting) from the "keyword ideas tab".
5. Repeat step 3-4 for each of the [url removed, login to view] keywords.
You will stop after 40 hours (40*45 minutes) if you are not finish before.
1. Sort all promising keywords ([url removed, login to view]* keywords) with the keyboard
2. Sort all questionable keywords (387344* keywords) with the keyboard
3. Revise good, bad and negative keywords
You will need to finish all keywords.
How the work will be done:
1. You will work 45 minutes and have a 15 minutes break 8 times a day, 5 days a week. Until you are finish. This is the job you start doing every day and only one person will do the job.
2. You make a screen cast of your desktop, that include all the programs/windows you are working with. In the screen cast you will include a small live "web-cam" of yourself working (no sound needed and HD(1280x720)).
3. After every module of 45 minutes you will note how much work you have done, while the screen cast is taping.
4. All videos needs to be uploaded to YouTube.
To finish the job you will need to finish the job, upload all videos to Youtube and send the work report.
I will allow a maximum of 1% of the keywords to be sorting into the wrong category. So please don't bid if you don't know your accounting vocabulary and how to do keyword research.
Before the test/job can begin, I will need you to make a screen cast of you sorting 10 keywords in Adwords and the test project in Keeyword (you only need to do that if you are chosen, to insure that the whole job don't have to be redone).
This is a fixed priced job. There will be no negotiation after the job have started. Money will be paid when the job is done. I will put the money in escrow.
To apply for the job please follow this procedure:
1. Go to Keeyword dot com. Make an account in the keyword tool. Finish the preloaded test project. Send the e-mail and pw, so I can see you have done the test project.
2. Tell me how you are going to do the screen cast and if you have tried it before? Send a picture of the person who will be doing the job.
3. How familiar are you with Accounting vocabulary?
4. How much have you been working with the Adwords keyword tool?
5. Why should I choose you for the job?
If you don't answer all 5 questions, I will just delete your bid.
Looking forward to work with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online