Adapt Bible's account of creation to video - updated
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need to creatively adapt the bible's account of creation into video format. Initially for YouTube but possibly for DVD or other formats later.
Bidders should have excellent grasp of biblical history and draw from the entire bible's references to creation. Do not limit source content to the book of Genesis. However, this will require a narrator to speak the passages from Genesis 1-2:3 as each event is happening on screen.
This breaks into seven sections:
- Viewers should begin with a feeling of complete darkness, emptiness, and formlessness. However, they must also sense the presence of an awesomely powerful being, iconically mysterious and beautiful - yet they must be unable to catch a glimpse. The building tension and anticipation must weigh heavily on viewers
- Suddenly, the creation of amaizing light erupts upon viewers. They should feel a huge wieght lifted off their shoulders, finally being given clarity to appreciate what is happening. Light should be shown separating from darkness and light should be clearly superior
- The light should reveal a formless mass of water, a vast, deep ocean covering the face of the earth. No source of light should be visible though
- Viewers should never catch sight of the mysterious and powerful being (God) but they must hear his voice when appropriate and his voice has to represent all that is good, beautiful, and powerful
- At the appropriate times viewers should hear the following voice-overs "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light 'day' and the darkness he called 'night.' And there was evening and there was morning - the first day."
I will continue to add outlines for the rest of the content over the next few days but hopefully this gives you an idea of what I'm looking for.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online