Need to creatively adapt the bible's account of creation into video format. Initially for YouTube but possibly for DVD or other formats later.
Bidders should have excellent grasp of biblical history and draw from the entire bible's references to creation. Do not limit source content to the book of Genesis. However, this will require a narrator to speak the passages from Genesis 1-2:3 as each event is happening on screen.
This breaks into seven sections:
- Viewers should begin with a feeling of complete darkness, emptiness, and formlessness. However, they must also sense the presence of an awesomely powerful being, iconically mysterious and beautiful - yet they must be unable to catch a glimpse. The building tension and anticipation must weigh heavily on viewers
- Suddenly, the creation of amaizing light erupts upon viewers. They should feel a huge wieght lifted off their shoulders, finally being given clarity to appreciate what is happening. Light should be shown separating from darkness and light should be clearly superior
- The light should reveal a formless mass of water, a vast, deep ocean covering the face of the earth. No source of light should be visible though
- Viewers should never catch sight of the mysterious and powerful being (God) but they must hear his voice when appropriate and his voice has to represent all that is good, beautiful, and powerful
- Night should fall to mark the end of the first day
- At the appropriate times viewers should hear the following voice-overs "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light 'day' and the darkness he called 'night.' And there was evening and there was morning - the first day."
- Dawn should reveal a water covered planet with nothing separating it from a vast unknown space.
- Again, viewers should not see the sun, moon, or stars as they have yet to be created at this point
- The water must divide into two masses. One rising above the still formless earth as clouds (make sure all of the various kinds are represented) while the other remains fully covering the surface of the globe
- There are now clear borders between the earth and the space beyond
- Night falls again
- Here are the voice-overs, "Then God said, 'Let there be a space between the waters, to separate water from water.' And it happened. God made this space to separate the waters of the earth from the waters of the heavens. God called the space 'sky.' And there was evening and there was morning - the second day."
Days 3-7 are in the attached Word doc, let me know if you have any questions.
If you are bidding, make sure you can meet ALL the requirements in the attached document.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
We are Modeo Media, a vibrant and interactive media agency that specializes in creating fun yet compelling promotional videos. Our team is composed of highly qualified and innovative writers, illustrators, animators and composers. Modeo Media was established for a reason. With a passion for startups and promoting businesses, our objective is to helpcompanies attract targeted customers, effectively promote products and services and increase their profit. All this we can achieve while putting the “fun factor” in every video. Our beliefs are simple. Our values keep us strong. With a wealth of knowledge in animation, graphic design, illustration, voice production, advertising and marketing, our vision is clear. We are the Global Standard in delivering promotional video services tailored to the unique needs of our clients. To be recognized across the world as pioneers in promo media services which produce superior Return on Investment. We have the burning drive to make things better. We honor our commitments and strive for the utmost quality. We engage, motivate and work effectively with others. Recognizing and rewarding superior performance is one of our best practices. We involve a good measure of learning by doing. We sail into uncharted waters with a high level of tolerance for ambiguity. Exceeding a client’s expectations is a milestone we are proud of achieving. We celebrate and embrace each long term business relationship brought out by our wealth of experience and expertise.
I am a highly qualified video editor, animation and special effects artist with several years of professional post-production experience. Please find recommendations from employers and further details of my significant and varied experience on my linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardlever
I am an independent filmmaker (writer, producer, director, editor) and photographer with studies and professional experience in several countries and languages. I have worked as a translator, designer, cultural director in a consulate and event planner between many other jobs and skills.
3D Artist with more than 8 years of experience in 3D modeling/animation/render, 2D design an editing, Vfx and post production. I've worked in gaming, architectural and medical visualization.