I'm looking for someone with experience in creating videos for Youtube, Metacafe, Google Videos and other such sites to produce two short clips:
- The 1st video will be about **Gambling Addiction**
- The 2nd video will be about **Writer's Block**
You can use free stock images and royalty free music to create a sequence of images, text and any other elements that will grab the viewer's attention...
Here's how we will work:
1. We give you a bunch of material to work with. Sales letters, short articles etc. You can browse through them for inspiration.
2. You will come up with a "script", a "scenario", a description of how the video will look like.
3. Once we approve your scenario, you can begin creating the actual video.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
* The clips should be really interesting, eye-catching, attention-grabbing, thought-provoking etc.
* They should be newsworthy in a way. I want people to actually watch them and perhaps learn something from them, or have them induce a certain emotional state to the person who's watching
* The worst thing that could happen would be to leave the viewer indifferent. I would rather shock, surprise or disgust them than leave them with no impression whatsoever. But even more importantly, I'd love a video that could shock and titillate them, play with their imagination and fascination ... and so on.
Anyway, you get the idea. We need you to create **videos that are really worth watching**! You have all the freedom of creativity and you can create them however you wish, as long as they're interesting for the viewer...
NOTE : If you like this project but think the price is not right, then post a comment and let us know what would be a fair price for you.