I have some footages that documented the before and after of a patient who had gone through my treatment to help her get rid of fat.
I need them to be edited and pieced together into a video which can tell the story. Here is a sample of a similar video: [url removed, login to view]
The file formats are now in MOV and MP4, with audio recorded separately in WAV. Resolutions of source are in 1080p and the exported final version should also be in 1080p, targetting at 3 minutes max.
You will need to piece the videos together with shots I've selected as well as good ones that you come across, and also:
- adding a soundtrack using royalty-free music
- adding supertitles and lower thirds where required
- adding visual special effects where required (should be quite minimal)
- adjusting audio levels (especially the dialogies), sweetening the audio, sound effects (where necessary) etc
- color grading
The project will start as soon as possible and be required to produce a first cut within 5 days after award of bid.
Please bid only if:
- You can share LIVE links to your previous videos that I can click to view - youtube/vimeo only. Do not upload videos here.
- Your past work must show that you are creative and can be creative with your editing style to convey the messages.
- Be responsive and receptive to changes which may take a few rounds.
- When you bid, please acknowledge that you have read and understand this brief by starting your first sentence with "I CAN DO THIS"
32 freelancers are bidding on average $131 for this job
I CAN DO THIS Hi, Thanks for your post, we are one of the top rated Freelancer team of professionals animators and are ready to begin on your project. Please see our work at www.tvesa.com/animation
I CAN DO THIS Hi, I'm Filmmaker and Motion designer I interested in the job. Please check my work: http://youtu.be/QkLqDkghprw And entire portfolio: http://www.sergiocosme.com/Films.html thanks!
hi, i can edit your video in very profesional way, i have a long work experience in audio and video production. this it's my portfolio: www.iceivanov.webs.com