Video to promote an app in android
This project was successfully completed by BojanAndrejek for €200 EUR in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In4 days
We need a video to promote an app in android store:
( [url removed, login to view] id=[url removed, login to view] ).
In this video we need to be shown the use and the characteristics of the app in a professional and attractive way. We’re looking for people with experience who could contribute knowledge to achieve the best result. The characteristics that have to appear are the following ones, although we hope that the producer/s of the video will help us to simplify it or improve the way of presenting it according to his/their experience:
1. - "Learn Japanese Phrasebook" is a phrasebook that apart from showing phrases and vocabulary with its pronunciation and writing, includes advanced characteristics that make Japanese learning easy”. As a first step we think that it should be shown the initial menu and the list of phrases and vocabularies opening one of them in order to reproduce the pronunciation.
2. - "It is the only phrasebook that allows to try to write the words as much as in KANA as in KANJI". Here an example of writing would be done with the finger.
3. “Also it shows the individual translation of every word of the phrase, so that they could be learned separately". Here a long phrase would appear and a scroll down in the list of words that form the phrase, clicking in one of them to show it in detail.
4. “The app incorporates an assistant who facilitates learning through exercises and revision, indicating your progress" here would appear the pictures of dialogue of the assistant and it would be navigated between them.
5. “You can start by distinguishing the words and sounds by “options exercise”..." Here the “options exercise” would appear, clicking sometimes in the correct ones, and sometimes on the false ones.
- "... or through writing exercises" here it would be shown the writing with the finger
6. In both cases the system adapts itself to you, repeating more what you fail" here would be put a simple example of a mistake and the repetition of the question.
7. - "It also incorporates a searcher, a forum of community where users are able to solve doubts, and the possibility of creating your own personalized exercises" here it would be shown the use of every option superficially, dedicating a little more of time to the last one that would need to choose a list of them using the checkbox on the left of the words and creating a list, showing it in personalized list and allowing to form an exercise, and showing the above mentioned exercise working
The video might close cheering the people to try the application and asking them to send their opinion to help improving the app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online