I have a short script that I need made into an animation or video. The video should only be 1-3 mins at maximum. This is just a preliminary posting to see what is available and to see portfolios of people that are interested in doing it. In short here is what is needed:
- character is watching tv at home
- character leaves the home and takes his mobile with him
- character continues to watch tv on their mobile
- change channels as he is walking along
- show that the person is on a map somewhere
- highlight some boundary, for example a city or town boundary
- the person walks out of the boundary and the TV stops working and shows "static / snow"
- the person is puzzled, stops, walks back wards and it works again
- the goal is to show that we can use the GPS in the mobile device to know where a user is, and then stop the tv on the mobile device when they go out of the boundary
After you are selected, I would like to see your version of a story board of what you think is needed from what I described above. We will discuss it, make changes, and then you will complete the clip in a reasonable amount of agreed upon time. For every day that you are late, you agree that 10% will be deducted, until 50%, and then I will cancel the project and report your poor progress. If you show me some outstanding work, I will give you a 10% bonus, and use you for the next projects.