How it works video
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 41
We are launching a curated wine site beta and need a minute long (approx) animated tour video. It will highlight what the site is and why users should join and use the site. It can consist of animated type, screen caps and any other graphic elements needed to get the point across. We like the way these how to videos look and animate: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Because this is a proof of concept site and because a new, updated design is in the works, this tour is temporary and will be updated to a larger/longer video in a few months.
For the video you will be required to provide:
1. A storyboard for the general concept
2. Very simple/clean animation utilizing the main site colors (to be provided). We want a pretty even mix of text animation and graphical elements including some site representative graphics. The site is grungy in look and the video should reflect this.
We will provide:
1. The script including voiceover
2. Background sound track (if we choose to have one)
3. Branding and other graphics
Even though this a temporary video we want you to show your design skills. Think of this as a proposal you are getting paid to do. If this project goes well and we loike what we see you will be given the project to do the permanent larger budget video in a few months. We would, of course, like to see some of your previous work before you start. We want to work collaboratively on this and see progress rather than waiting and seeing the whole thing when done.
My budget is about $750 for this one. We are looking to get this done ASAP so we will be choosing someone quickly.
KevinGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online