3 two minute instruction videos for kids
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $381 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are a fun, safe and ad-free online club for kids which rewards them for moving, creating and exploring. This project is to provide us with instructional photos and videos of children doing 3 activities that we are writing for use on our website and collateral. These may range from physical exercise, through arts and crafts, to scientific or just purely fun and games.
Our total budget is $150 + out of pocket expenses.
This project is very simple (and should be great fun). We'll give you 3 written kids' activities which we'd like instructional videos and photos for. We provide you with full instructions - it's up to you to decide whether you want to create a script for them or ad-lib.
The activities are aimed at 7 to 12 year old kids, so the videos and photos should be of kids in that age range. You may well want to have you or another adult in there with them talking through what's happening.
Examples of the types of activities that we're creating include the following:
- Arts and crafts - e.g. creating door signs, or making rattan butterflies;
- Scientific - e.g. making washing liquid volcanoes, or dancing raisins in lemonade;
- Nature based - e.g. pond dipping or outdoor nature trails;
- Building - e.g. bridges made of drinking straws;
- Games - e.g. word games or drawing games.
You can see the kinds of activities on our current website, www.freakyrivet.com.
The photos and videos may be used for any of the following:
- Our website to accompany the written instructions;
- Email newsletters;
- Our social media pages.
In terms of the specifications for the deliverables:
Photos - between 6 and 10 photos per activity depending on complexity. High resolution JPEG or PNG formats.
Videos - between 1 and 3 minutes per activity depending on complexity. MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime Movie or DV-Standard / HDV format (NOT WMV or FLV or other formats).
If you have funny out-takes or photos you'd be happy for us to use as a by-product, we'd always welcome these!
As this project involves kids, we have a few common sense conditions, which we attach as a separate file.
- Please let us know in your proposal the age of the child(ren) who would participate, and any particular hobbies or skills that they and or you have that may be relevant to the activities. This might help us choose more relevant activities for them if we can.
- Obviously, we're also interested in your own experience and skills in taking / editing videos and photos.
- We have a budget of $150 in total for these 3 activities. Please only apply if you can do this at or below this budget. Cost is an important consideration for us, though by no means the only one, so please price reasonably and competitively! For guidance, when we did our videos, it took us about 1 hour to film each video and about another hour to edit it.
- We'll cover the cost of anything you need to buy to do these activities provided we talk about it and agree in advance. Don't include the cost for these within your quote.
- Note that many activities may need you to film or photograph you or your child taking a photo using a smartphone or similar, but we won't be buying those as a part of this project!
- If you're shortlisted, we'll ask you to provide a short (30 seconds max) video with the child / children you're proposing to have doing the activity. Just a simple conversation between you and them about what kinds of things they like to do or hobbies they have would be great.
- We're aiming for the activities to be fun. We're hoping you'll find them fun to do. We intend to have plenty more of these to do on a regular basis, and the best combination of quality and cost for videos and photos that we get will be getting more of these projects to follow up.
Successful applicants will also get free membership to the site if they want it. We're currently planning membership of $[url removed, login to view] per month for our customers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online