Closed

Animated Product Video for startup software company

This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1140 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Project Budget
N/A
Total Bids
30
Project Description

We are a startup about to launch our new medical application product. We are currently designing our new website and need a 1-2 minute product video to be featured on our site. We want the video to be entirely animated, with voice over audio, music and sound effects.

We will supply you with a script, logo file, screen shots of our app and high level concept of what we want to see.) We will also supply you with a recorded voice over file to be edited into the video. You will be responsible for developing and executing the 1)storyboard, 2)illustrations, 3)animating 4)sound effects, 5)editing and 6)delivering/compressing final video. 25% of the bid will paid upon successful completion of benchmarks 1, 2 and 3. The remaining 75% will be paid upon the successful completion of the project.

We anticipate reasonable revisions and consistent communication. We anticipate project length to be 2-6 weeks.

Successful completion of the project will likely mean additional work from ChartSpan for the freelancer chosen.

Some examples of what we are looking for;
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online