My friend has a stance against gratuitous nudity in Hollywood movies. I'd like to give "Love Actually" to him as a gift, but the movie has several scenes that he would find objectionable. The movie is described here:
[url removed, login to view]
The parts that I would like to have edited out are as follows:
1. The entire storyline of Jack (John) and Judy (every time that they appear). They aren’t indecent every time, but since the story would be confusing if they came in and out at random, I’d prefer to have them cut out of the movie altogether.
2. The scene where Mia puts on the necklace in front of her mirror.
3. Optional: if I've forgotten any other scenes, and you catch them, I'd be grateful if you'd let me know.
To complete the job, the freelancer would need to:
1. Buy a copy of the DVD in its case
2. Edit the video (as described above)
3. Burn to a new DVD (I don’t trust my equipment to burn a decent DVD, so transfer of virtual files won’t work.)
4. Ship the DVD in its case to me (I want to give it as a gift – hence the case)
The "time to complete" (25 days) does not include shipping time. The timer starts when you receive the DVD (allowing you time to buy from Amazon or similar online retailer) and stops when you ship the DVD to me. The timeline is not urgent and I can be flexible if problems arise.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
Hello, i'm offering professional experience video editing, full time availability for the project and working till your full satisfaction with the results. I'm availabe to start immediately, best regards Ben