Videographer for Berlin Computer Programming Challenge, 8th/9th June
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
We need a top-drawer DSLR Cameraperson / Editor to shoot then edit an event taking place on the 8th & 9th June in central Berlin.
Will need to briefly meet the English Director on Friday 7th, film for approx 6 hours per day over the weekend and edit on the 10th & 11th.
- 1 x 2-minute event highlights clip,
- 1 x 90 seconds interview clip (with cutaways)
- 1 x 30 second interview clip (with cutaways)
- Also need to record several short presentation speeches - not for editing (more info on request)
- Canon DSLR (28mm or 35mm) OR BETTER - eg if you have a better camera - excellent.
- need to have a 2nd 'backup' camera as above.
- a slider (would be nice)
- a handheld rig (would be nice)
- basic lighting
- pro audio recorder (Zoom H4n or equiv - need to take XLR in)
90 Seconds produces high quality web video for companies looking to promote their services online. We’ve produced more than 1,000 videos in New Zealand, Australia and UK.
for more information:
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online