Short, INNOVATIVE, multi-use animation for the video clip of a rock-pop song recorded by an independent and starting Brazilian singer/composer (son of an English mother and of a Brazilian father).
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1417 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Deliverable: Short, INNOVATIVE, multi-use animation for the video clip of a rock-pop song recorded by an independent and starting Brazilian singer/composer (son of an English mother and of a Brazilian father).
ONE VIDEO used creatively for MULTIPLE SONG TRACKS
When one has a small budget creativity must be explored. In this case this single video, with a few adjustments, could be used for more than one song track. As you will see the idea is one of an innovative connection between all the songs.
The job specifications are all detailed in the attachment, be daring, take a peek!
• Your name/website and contacts will be visualised by all of those who:
- watch the video clip on the web
- access Max Blue’s website
• If the video is sucessful I will request you to use the same video for the remaining nine tracks.
• There are other opportunities that could be explored:
- website art
- newsletter layout
- album cover
- ...the sky is the limit.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online