I’m building a website that promotes learning English in a fun and easy way. I want to give the lessons in the form of video lesson. I need at least 50 videos and each will have duration of about 3-5 minutes.
The videos must be simple, creative, easy-to-follow and, sometimes, humorous. You have to make the video in a good manner of English speaking.
1. I will provide the topic for the videos. I need at least 20 videos every month.
2. The video length is not longer than 5 minutes to explain one specific topic. Topic examples: pronunciations, English for Special Occasions, grammar lessons such as verbs, gerund, simple present tense, etc.
3. Each video may contain photos, real people, cartoons, writings, simple graphics, and of course, clear sound.
4. The video must be fun, creative, easy watching, using simple words and can be easily understood by beginners.
5. I am looking to establish a long term business relationship with a creator/s who will be able to deliver quality & ORIGINAL videos.
6. The creator must be easy to contact and have a quick turnaround time.
7. The creator must be fluent in English.
8. The videos must have no spelling, grammatical or speaking errors.
9. I must own EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to these works. They cannot be used anywhere else and you cannot use them as samples.
10. Each video will be run through a particular software in order to check for duplicate content. If we find out that any part of the video has been plagiarized or is very similar to another video, you will not be paid for that video.
11. Suggested video formats are: MP4, AVI, WMV or MOV. Make sure they have quite sharp resolution.
12. We will pay per video. So if you submit 10 videos, we will pay for 10 videos.
13. By bidding, you agree to all of the terms listed above!
More details will provided after bidding ended!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $235 for this job
Working with one of the finest American animation company, I will make you attractive 3D animation teaching videos at acceptable price and deliver in only few days. More details in PMB with links for videos I done.