I am looking to hire professionnal videographer to submit small clips of daily life action or motion animation.
I am looking for a 3 month test project at 400$ budget per month. If it goes well, this can be a lifetime work opportunity based on your own timeframe.
You will sell me the copyrights of those small clips. I will use them to sell on online stock website such as [url removed, login to view] in hope that I can make back my initial investment within 2 years timeframe.
My budget would be:
Max 24$ per 1080p HD clip of 7 to 30 seconds.
I have a list of subject that you can work with, or you can give your ideas.
44$ per 1080p HD clip of 7 to 30 seconds, with a person or actor who has signed a MODEL RELEASE (I will provide you the model release)
1920?1080 Quicktime [url removed, login to view], MPEG-4 or other HD high quality compression Fps: 25 or 29.97
Example of clips:
See CLIPS [url removed, login to view] file.
Some ideas to shoot clips:
- What subjects or concepts are accessible close to your home?
- Is your region known for anything specific?
- Do you live in a tourist town?
- "shoot what you know."
- What is your day job? Are you a doctor, carpenter, chef, or truck driver? Why not shoot your profession? After all, you know the subject better than anyone, as well as and how it should be portrayed in video clips.
- Hobbies or interest... shoot what you know and the footage will be more authentic
- Can be any subjects, sports, daily actions...
I have a full list of ideas that I can provide, but you can come up with your ideas in:
Food and Drink
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1216 for this job
Dear employer: I'd like to help and enchance your ideas over the videos. I am sending you a private message for further details on my [url removed, login to view]
Hey MorphArt, I would like the opportunity to work with you on the project, Historically Canadians & New Zealands have a great relationship, I'd like to continue to prove that to be so...