"Vlogger" Needed To Make Weekly Video Blogs On YouTube
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 18
I am looking for an online personality who can produce a fun, engaging, and semi-professional video blog, or "vlog" for a client of mine each week. The client is in the consumer electronics accessories market, so a content creator with experience and interest in tech gadgets, fashion, and style are major bonuses. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate several videos that they produced themselves on YouTube. The following are other key criteria:
1. You will need to submit the video against a strict weekly deadline -- failing to meet deadlines will be grounds for termination of our work together.
2. Videos will be approximately 1 to 2.5 minutes in length, depending on the format we agree to.
3. You must be able to shoot and edit the video on your own -- I will work with you in pre-production to help produce the video.
4. The videos will involve product reviews and other creative product and brand promotion topics. Products will be sent to you in order to complete the review.
5. If you maintain a YouTube channel of your own with a high subscribership, this would be a big plus, but not a necessity, as the videos will be posted on the company's YouTube channel.
6. Native speakers of English preferred.
Please remember to send along links to your previous vlogging work, and please bid PER VIDEO. Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online