Webcast production in Los Angeles (filming + live streaming)!
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're looking to stream live several panel discussions in Central Los Angeles on May 8 and 9.
Please send ASAP your best quote for the following webcast production:
- Three HD cameras (TV production quality would be overkill: for example PTZs or DSLRs with the right lenses should do the job)
- Visual mixer such a Tricaster or a Wirecast-based setup or similar
--> visual mixer preferably capable of handling simple lower-thirds (for speakers' names etc.) and showing slides from PowerPoint presentations while the speaker refers to those
- Able to output at least two separate stream qualities over RTMP (HD at around 2 Mbps and SD at around 850 Kbps)
--> However, if multi-bitrate streaming brings up the cost considerably for any given reason, then just one HQ SD stream may be acceptable
- Small crew: Either just 1 director and 3 static cameras or 1 director + 1 camera operator + 2 static cameras
The cameras will be set in one room, from where several panels per day will be streamed.
You will be getting the sound from the room's PA mixer (we're expecting balanced audio over XLR but cannot confirm that yet).
We're expecting these to be 7-8 hour working days, including setup.
We are looking to do several stream productions in the area in the near future, looking for a long-term partnership as well!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online