I have two hours of raw footage of a wedding that needs to be edited down to approximately 45 minutes of finished product. The footage is DV/NTSC format and already captured to a portable harddrive which will be sent to the chosen freelancer. I need the edit done in Final Cut Pro and to have the FCP project file delivered back with the harddrive on completion.
The structure of the finished video should be as follows:
1) Pre-Ceremony: A montage of the footage of before the wedding, edited to one or two songs. (All music will be provided on the harddrive as well)
2) Ceremony: The ceremony needs to be kept as intact as possible.
3) Post-Ceremony: A montage of the footage between the ceremony and the reception.
4) The Reception/Dancing: A compressed version of the dancing and reception partying - i.e. edit down each song to be about half as long in length.
5) Highlights: A montage of the whole wedding day set to a specific song.
No audio cleanup or color correction is required, just straight editing.
I expect it will take about 6 hours of editing time to complete this project.
68 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
I am 100% confident that not only can I do this project brilliantly but that I can make you feel confident through the entire process. Please see my PM for full details.
I can do it for $60 if you pay for shipping both ways. I have lots of experience with wedding videos. Years ago I used to edit for a company that only shot weddings. I would edit several a week for them.