Wedding video editing
This project was awarded to sarahedits for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have two hours of raw footage of a wedding that needs to be edited down to approximately 45 minutes of finished product. The footage is DV/NTSC format and already captured to a portable harddrive which will be sent to the chosen freelancer. I need the edit done in Final Cut Pro and to have the FCP project file delivered back with the harddrive on completion.
The structure of the finished video should be as follows:
1) Pre-Ceremony: A montage of the footage of before the wedding, edited to one or two songs. (All music will be provided on the harddrive as well)
2) Ceremony: The ceremony needs to be kept as intact as possible.
3) Post-Ceremony: A montage of the footage between the ceremony and the reception.
4) The Reception/Dancing: A compressed version of the dancing and reception partying - i.e. edit down each song to be about half as long in length.
5) Highlights: A montage of the whole wedding day set to a specific song.
No audio cleanup or color correction is required, just straight editing.
I expect it will take about 6 hours of editing time to complete this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online