We would like to hire a person who:
1. Is familiar with video-editing tools at an average level.
2. Has enough patience, age (18+) and sense of humor to go through a number of videos with adult content.
3. Has a good taste.
The task is to find about 45 fragments of videos, approx. 4 seconds each (we will provide a description for each), cut those fragments out and merge them in a certain sequence to match the music that we'll provide. Then put that music over the video.
1. You will have to take videos from video websites. We'll provide partial help and guidance with your search.
2. We'll provide you with descriptions of all needed fragments. All of them will be pretty standard.
3. The resulting video should be solid, w/o redundant black side fields etc.
4. No private parts of people should be displayed. We'll only use the scenes without such content.
5. You will need to provide an example of the result made of about 5 fragments. We'll continue to work with you only if we like the result.
6. We will approve/reject every fragment that you are going to use. Sometimes you might have to switch an already approved fragment with another one.
7. It would be great if you could add some video effects between the fragments from some standard clip-art.
8. We will need time to approve/reject/find videos so you will have to be patient. We're looking for about a week for everything.
Example: "A scene where we can see a girl with some minor adult content"
8 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
I have 3 years of video experience and edited numerous videos. I would like to help you with your project. My current bid is for test project only. We can discuss about rest of you like my work. Thanks.
hello sir. professional video editor and animator is here to help you create a video and ready to start away after bid awarded to me. thanks. best regards. hasan gul.
I can do your job, but it will be more expensive than you budget it. I'm a video professional with over a five years of industrial experience. Please contact me for further information.