What I need done:
I need 2 videos edited so that they can be uploaded to YouTube and other video sites. Here is a list of the video editing I need for these two videos.
1. Cut 10 seconds of video content from 3 seperate video files
2. Put captions on these10 second clip
3. Use fade in video effects at the beginning of each 10 second clip
4. Combine 10 second clips with 3 other video files in designated order to make one video file.
5. Put watermark of website in the lower right hand corner of the video.
6 . Add credits to the end of the compiled video telling viewers to visit our website.
Video 2 :
1. Add Watermark of website on the entire video.
2. Add credits to the end of the compiled video telling viewers to visit our website.
3. Adding captions at various parts throughout video.
What I will provide:
I will provide the outlines with each speicfic task which will explain in greater detail what I need done to these videos.
I can also provide free video conversion software if the provider does not have access to one.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
Videos also need to be in optimal YouTube format:
MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
Video resolution: 480x360 or higher
Frame Rate: 24fps (frames per second) or higher
Less than 100 MBs
I will not accept your bid, regardless of your abilities unless the following codeword is included in the subject line or in the very first line of your reply ("bananas")
I need these two videos within 3 days of bid acceptance.
Additional Information about this Project:
(This is a very small "evaluation" project that can lead to more consistent work and bigger projects in the future depending on the quality of work performed)
This is an easy job for the right person.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All platforms as possible.