videographer / film maker / video editor
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 10
We are a digital marketing company. We have a number of clients that are looking for us to go to their location and make several short 1 minute "over the desk" professional videos for their websites and for youtube channels.
This is regular work and may evolve into more creative work like promo videos etc.
Our freelancer *must* will have
- have own camera and video editing kit
- be able to travel to clients location (although in the early stages we will be in attendance)
- understand about creating quality engaging short interview style films with correct lighting and sound and editing in stills and animation.
- be confident and at ease dealing with professional people that are sometimes nervous about filming for the first time
- have a good work ethic than enables them to turn round jobs quickly and efficiently.
- technically astute, being familiar with digital video formats and able to upload files into various platforms such as vimeo and youtube
- be creative and bring ideas and thoughts to the party - sometimes we don't always know what we want!
we are based in Leamington spa - person must be located in the midlands so that we can meet regularly to discuss projects.
Please send examples of work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online