I have (6) 1-hour videos (average)(45min-110min) that were recorded against a green-screen and they need the following:
I am looking for an experienced video editor who can help enhance video lectures to self-help/metaphysical demographic. Specifically, I will need
1. Green Screen to be keyed out and appropriate imagery/scenery added.
2. Add an intro and outro for branding
3. Ability to pan in and out and make sure the documents are clear in the video
4. Add chapters to the video in the designated sections
These will need to be rendered and redelivered through a specific Cloud drop off space.
Some of the videos have 2-3 files that need to be stitched together. The files will need to be downloaded to your computer from my Cloud, they are each about a gig or so. The videos once downloaded to your computer will need to be loaded into your software then once the work has been done it will need to be rendered into a format like .mpeg
those files will need to be uploaded back to the Cloud folder specified.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must have prior video editing experience, especially with presentation-style videos
2. Is comfortable with adding creative elements such as intros that are engaging
3. Can generally provide turnaround within 2 weeks
4. Has access to professional video editing software and Photoshop
I need someone who has some comfort as a producer/editor and understands the point of different types of video - not someone who just knows how to use a software program.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your past experience in video editing (and preferably, video creation or producing)
2. The hours in EST that you are able to work and how to collaborate
In addition, please submit 3-4 samples of your past work with examples of before and after the editing.
If you have questions or your want to discuss any terms, please message me.