Video editing required. Approximately 4/5 minutes of footage of an interview.
- Slight editing (cropping) of the footage at one or 2 places (but most of it will be used continuously)
- Inserting other footage corresponding to what the person is talking about, while still hearing the sound from the original interview (extra footage will be provided with directions on approximately where to insert it)
- Company logo to be included on bottom right corner of video
- Creation of image for the start of the video (includes logo, website, Facebook page and title of video)
- Creation of image for the end of the video (includes logo, website, Facebook page)
- Example video can be provided that you can use as a template/copy
- Must be able to produce a video that flows
Possibility for further work.
I have over 15 years experience editing videos of all types. Feel free to contact me. More info about me and demo videos http://www.garagestudiostoronto.com/robtoshbio.html
22 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi. I am a film maker and editor. I have worked almost 8 years in television, editing news and tv shows, and now I work as a freelancer. I can do this for you in 2 days in professional quality. Regards, Krisztina
Hi Skijobsfrance, we have done many videos before including 2d and 3d animations so get into contact with us for more info also view our website on www.blocbox.co.za for more info