TV and YouTube Commercial Videos
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $234 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $250 USD
Virtual Professions Inc. is a virtual business support firm located in downtown Chicago. We are the diamond standard in virtual assisting services because we offer our clients ONLY premium quality services. We only staff experienced professionals. We offer over 50 business support services including virtual office support, personal assistance, customer care support, accounting, secretarial services, business support services, administrative assistance, social media management, professional writing services, IT support services, Power Point presentations, human resources, event planning, transcription, marketing, project management, SEO services and web support services including complete web design and website maintenance!
We are currently looking for someone who can produce TV and YouTube commercial videos for our clients. We require speedy turnaround and ONLY professional quality work. Most of our clients are professionals. Don't overbid, we are also very price conscious.
You would be working as a sub contractor for the company. When we have overflow of video projects we would contact you. We do have a formal process for our services. Please give quotes in 30 second increments. Give a fixed price for 30 second increments for the commercials. You would be paid a fixed rate. Include whether you provide mastered product with voice over and if you can write scripts. If not that is not a problem, just be sure to reflect this in your price. Be sure to detail what proposal includes. We mostly use Adobe After Effects.
MUST provide samples of work, no sample....no consideration!
Minimum 3 years experience REQUIRED!
Experience with Adobe After Effects is REQUIRED!
• Experience of visual storytelling and multimedia production and editing of visual and audio content.
• Web development and production skills and ability preferred
• Podcast and video capture and production skills and ability.
• Preferably excellent IT and web publishing skills, and experience of digital content management and production software.
• A high standard of editorial judgement and writing skills based on substantial editorial experience gained in an online media or journalism environment.
• A capacity to determine priorities, and a clear view of what is and what is not practical within the constraints of time, costs and resources and the ability to anticipate problems and determine how best to resolve them.
• An understanding of the importance and value of openness and accountability.
• A good knowledge of current and developing platforms, technologies and tools, coupled with an understanding of how they can be used to communicate.
• A high level of interpersonal skills as well as the ability to influence and advise stake holders.
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and to balance often conflicting demands.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online