Business plan/Operations Manual/website content for a "Business Center" / "Outsourced office facility" (like Regus)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $433 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an opportunity to lease the office of a company which is downsizing. As with every opportunity, it carries a risk. I have to lease the office, which is fully furnished, and guarantee a fixed rent/lease per month – if I make beyond that monthly lease/rental fee, then I make profit – but if I don’t, then I make a loss. This is in the city of Ahmedabad, India.
I am attaching the floor plan in both PDF and DWG. Now, onto this project, I need someone to come up with the Business Plan and Operations Manual, which, among other things should include the following:
1. Financial projections (best if there is a template so I can plug in the numbers – for employees, cost of cabin, etc.)
2. Team/Employees who will be required to run the whole venture/center (assume single standalone center for now)
3. Job descriptions, pay scale, etc. (I will fill in the numbers but business plan should cover whether it should be fixed pay or variable/performance pay).
4. Software/MIS: for running such a facility. Off the shelf or hosted preferred.
5. (optional) Website content - simple site map and the content for it.
Please see the attachments for more information. You must be very good at writing business plans and operations manual and must have some/limited knowledge of business centers of hospitality industry (say hotels).
[url removed, login to view] is the worlds leading business center company, if you need to lookup, but you can google any city name with business center and you'll find many.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online