We are looking for a freelancer with entrepreneurial and innovation experience to search the Internet and identify 10 new start-up business ideas for us. These 10 new start-up business ideas must be applicable for 2013 onwards.
For each idea we need the freelancer to answer the following questions (we are expecting 600 words in total for the 6 questions below, for each of the 10 ideas):
Please answer the following for each of the 10 ideas:
1. What is the new start-up business idea?
2. How does it, or how will the business work?
3. Who is the target audience or target market for the new start-up business idea?
4. How will the start-up business make money and generate revenue? How big is the potential target market and target audience?
5. What is involved in running the start-up business?
6. What will an entrepreneur need to start this start-up business?
If you successfully deliver this project exceeding our expectations, I can promise you regular ongoing WEEKLY work. If this goes well, this will be a project we want to run regularly.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
I've successfully built and managed incubation of more than 100 projects with university students across the region and can certainly provide you some excellent startup ideas that will bring you profitable business.