Find me 10 unique new start-up business ideas for 2013
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $157 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a freelancer with entrepreneurial and innovation experience to search the Internet and identify 10 new start-up business ideas for us. These 10 new start-up business ideas must be applicable for 2013 onwards.
For each idea we need the freelancer to answer the following questions (we are expecting 600 words in total for the 6 questions below, for each of the 10 ideas):
Please answer the following for each of the 10 ideas:
1. What is the new start-up business idea?
2. How does it, or how will the business work?
3. Who is the target audience or target market for the new start-up business idea?
4. How will the start-up business make money and generate revenue? How big is the potential target market and target audience?
5. What is involved in running the start-up business?
6. What will an entrepreneur need to start this start-up business?
If you successfully deliver this project exceeding our expectations, I can promise you regular ongoing WEEKLY work. If this goes well, this will be a project we want to run regularly.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online