Obtain 200 beta testers from Amazon Turk for online wellbeing assessment company
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $152 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
I am developing an online wellbeing assessment company called "WoW" or "Work on Wellbeing". We are at the stage of IT development where i need 200 people to log onto our development site, register (real name or real email not needed), and complete a wellbeing assessment which takes on average just under 10 minutes (it is 50 questions). These can be any persons over the age of 18 who have English as their main language, and who take the assessment seriously (i.e., not a quick click though) - the assessment records time and has a valid responding check... Ideally they would be mostly based in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (at least 80%). At the end of the assessment the last question provides a free text space for a participant to write more info, and i want this space used if the participant notices any bugs... I need a min of 200 valid assessments, and i need these ASAP ideally within a 5 day period...All assessment data will be deleted at the end of this testing...
At the moment Amazon Turk is only available in the USA, so i need to hire someone in the USA to do this for me. The instructions to give to the participants are:
Hi, we are testing some software we are building and need people to go the website, sign up (using fake details), and complete an assessment (which is 50 questions and takes less than 10 mins). We are looking at things such as if you experience any bugs, user flow feedback, and general impressions. Follow the following instructions:
1. Go to this test link: [url removed, login to view]
2. Click the orange ‘being assessment’ button.
3. Sign up as an individual – you can put anything in the fields – im just going to delete all this data, it just you need to put a verifiable email address in the email field – i.e., it needs an @ symbol and to end in “.com” or such. For example, you could put random letters then @ symbol then random letter and .com and that would be fine.
4. Tick to agree to the terms and conditions, and then select ‘sign up’ at the bottom – i.e., do not select an organisation… You are doing an Individual assessment.
5. Then follow the questions and answer the survey as if you are doing it for real (i.e., don’t do a quick click through as im also recording how long it takes people on average). When you get to the last page, the very last question is “Please use the space below to add any more comments you wish to make anomalously to your organisation:” – in this space please write “Turk & your amazon turn number” and then any feedback and any bugs encountered…
You help is very much appreciated, and don’t forward this test link to anyone…
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online