One of our clients (Universal Hardwood Flooring Inc.) is looking for an Admin / Virtual Assistant who will be able to answer incoming calls and help in other admin related tasks. We only seek US based applicants.
* The candidate needs to have either a Skype account with headphones/mic and to be fluent in English / Spanish.
* Excellent written and verbal English skills are necessity.
* Should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Hours of the job would vary, but they could range between 10 - 20 hours a week. First week would be on a trial basis, but you would get paid (provided you do some actual work with your training). Must have good typing skills and knowledge of Word / Excel.
* Candidate must have above average computer skills and has used/learned a lot of software. Must be able to learn new software by reading the manuals and watching training videos. Programming / Web design / IT support experience desired, but it's not required.
Happy Bidding !
5 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hola! I am a native speaker and Spanish Teacher by trade. I will bring the same level of excellence to this position as I do with all my projects. Thank you for considering my bid.