Internet research/Virtual Assistant -
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $106 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need someone to conduct internet research and create a list of 30 current job postings and the contact information (direct phone number) for the person who the position directly reports to. This person is likely a sales manager, regional manager, director, VP, president, or other executive level manager. I do not want Human Resource managers or contacts.
Job postings must be for sales positions in the food and beverage industries. I do not want entry-level or internship positions.
Postings can be sourced from any of the main job boards like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], LinkedIn and others like that. Position locations can be anywhere in the U.S.
Since not all of the managers' names and phone numbers will be listed on the web, this project requires a resourceful person to make phone calls and obtain the relevant information from the hiring company.
The information needs to be entered into a very simple spreadsheet. I have uploaded an example spreadsheet of the information and format I require. The spreadsheet can be an excel document (.xlsx or .csv file).
I will need to verify that all of the information is correct before the project is complete. I'm offering a bonus for completing this project by 12pm (pacific standard time), February 22, 2013.
Summary of requirements:
- 30 Sales jobs in the food and beverages industry
- Get name and direct phone number of the person the position reports to (for example the manager, director, Vice President...)
- Position located anywhere in the United States
- No entry level positions
- No human resources managers or contacts
- Sourced from job boards like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and others like those
- Phone numbers must be a direct line to the person or department
- Bonus for completing project by 12pm, February 22, 2013
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online