Business Operations Support
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
I am looking for a highly experienced, reliable and responsive virtual assistant who will provide support to a dynamic business. Your role will be to provide support for speaking and book marketing, as well as business operations. You must have experience supporting your clients with professionalism and attention to detail. In addition, you must be highly responsive to requests from your employer, team leader and team members.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Web based research for speaking opportunities both live and virtual (radio)
- Preparing Microsoft office documents
- Virtual assistance skills (support of coach/entrepreneur a plus)?
- Ability to learn new technology - phone systems, web-based systems, etc.
- Highly responsive and professional in your support of our business
- Quality of deliverables must be consistent in structure, content and delivery
Must be responsive to requests and available during business hours 9-5pm ET.
Accuracy, efficiency and quick response is required to become a member of my dynamic team.
In your application please include:
1. A description of your experience with speakers and authors that demonstrates your ability to support our business visibility.
2. How long have you provided this level of client support?
3. When you apply, please write “responsive” in the beginning of your cover letter, just so I know this is not one of those typical batch reply applications. I want to work with someone who uses attention to detail and wants a long-term partnership.
4. Any questions you have about the project, that shows me you've seriously thought about this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online