Conscientious Virtual Assistant
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $84 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to work alongside us for a number of projects we are running. We have 3 or 4 'brands'/websites which we are looking to promote, but are continually expanding
Below I have listed the initial requirements, but we anticipate these growing. This role will start small and expand as we do.
This role will require a trial period which will involve 8 hours over the course of a whole week.
Upon successful completion of a trial period we will be open to negotiation of hourly rate depending on your skill set, in the region of $10-$15 per hour.
- Become an active member in related forums/google groups by posting questions and answers
- Blog commenting on strictly relevant blog posts
- Promotion of Squidoo Lenses - Liking other lenses, and posting frequently in the Squidoo forum
- Tumblr and Pinterest account management
- Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Linked In management (posting on our pages, posting on other people's pages, retweeting, following other relevant people, and building social circles/followers)
- Identify Facebook/Twitter ad swap opportunities, and contact relevant fan pages/twitter pages to perform swaps or paid for posts/tweets
- Repeat pinning/posting of blog posts/Squidoo lens's to revive interest
- Submission to Digg/Reddit/Stumbleupon
- Finding high quality copyright-free images relevant to our blog posts and information products
- Identify guest post opportunities
- Guest post outreach to prolific bloggers in our niches
- Monitoring social trends of topics within our niche that we might blog about
- Blog post curation - This is an important (but new) part of our websites, which requires you to find posts from unique sources, and write 100-250 words outlining the post you have found. (More info and training will be provided on this, but requires you to have a clear and appealing writing style) to add value to the original article
- Fact finding for infographic creation (not design). We will occasionally create infographics, and will require basic internet research to find the facts and figures to include on it.
- Daily reports of your work
- Maintenance of IFTTT recipes on a weekly basis to ensure they are all working
- Creation of product reviews
- Rewrites of product descriptions to be SEO friendly
- Self starter, who has experience doing this type of work without needing to be hand held
- Quick to learn
- Completely white hat and valuable community input (this is 2013 after all!) - strictly no black hat, automated commenting or forum posting - 100% manual
- New social media accounts to be created with bios and avatars provided by us
- Record all details of social media accounts in a central location
- Record all details of posts in forums and blog comments
- The use of google alerts and any other tools you have used in the past to be alerted of new items on the internet
- You need to be able to speak, read, and write perfect English, with an appealing and friendly writing style
- We are not looking for an SEO expert, but an understanding of basic SEO would be required.
You must also be familiar with the following software: Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox and Skype. Other software may be required (eg. Market Samurai) which we can provide training on.
We also be offering a profit sharing incentive scheme on any new profits we earn as a result of your work. 6% of earnings will be paid as a bonus after 3 months, and will increase over the year.
Do not reply to this advert if you do not meet the criteria OR you are currently too busy to fill this role.
Please reply with "I've read and understood spec, I believe I am a great candidate that will make a positive change to your business because.."
Please provide an example of how would you contact other bloggers + what type of thing would your email contain? Plus tools you would use to monitor social trends.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online