Full Time Virtual Executive Assistant
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₱408 PHP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₱200 - ₱600 PHP / hour
Our client is a Public Speaking and Marketing Consulting firm that specializes in the Dental industry, eventually spawning into all health care sectors.
Roles and responsibilities:
• The role will be Head Executive Assistant and will cover four major areas:
1. Research and report findings to the President through daily and weekly reports on a variety of topics
2. Recruit/search, manage and oversee a group of freelancers for a multitude of tasks
3. Write proposals, create documents, systems, manuals, checklists, and e-mails, and speak well on the phone with current and potential clients. This also includes creating templates for proposals and research for more ideas in regards to the contents of the proposal
4. Support in the delivery of results to current clients, while developing systems/products to recruit new clients.
• Stay up to date on a variety of subject areas, utilizing Google Alerts and Google Scholar Alerts – compile weekly list of all updates. (Keywords will be provided to set up your initial Alerts, but your active participation in looking ahead at new ones is important!)
• Oversee the hiring of quality freelancers for outsourced tasks, such as logo creation, website, online materials (videos, creating PowerPoint presentations from Word documents, editing), and communicating/managing freelancers in the completion of outsourced tasks, while providing the President with necessary updates
• Light photoshop tasks if capable - lightening, darkening, pulling out things, zooming in, perhaps some cool effects, angles
• Competitive Research: Google Alerts can be set up to monitor competitors, but a keen eye is necessary to see threats – and opportunities for collaboration with others
• Research on all dental, hygiene, and dental-related conferences around the world for possibility to attend (and speak at), including deadlines for applications
• Keep up with updates in social media platforms (i.e. Facebook changes the layout, we need to then update our courses and manuals to reflect these changes), and communicate changes to our membership
• Course development - researching material, editing, and understanding of best ways of putting course online to sell (e-commerce)
• Put together proposals - editing, sprucing up, formatting
• Create a boilerplate for proposals, from which we can quickly access different services/paragraphs to put together individualized proposal
• Assemble (or manage the assembly of) legal contracts – Confidentiality Agreements, etc.
• Oversee creation of various websites and product launches
• Perform bits of Customer Service via email
• If capable, perform Social media updates - LinkedIn, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr and including Blog updates - creation of content and creation
• Oversee the event/seminars organized. This includes researching for venues (cost and pictures), ensuring all logistics of the event are properly coordinated and settled
• Hard-working, and extremely focused
• Mid to Senior Level Executive Assistants with at least 3-5 years work experience assisting top level Executives/Heads
• Highly effective. Someone who puts her mind and heart into the job
• Able to juggle multiple projects and know when to outsource tasks.
• Time efficient or great at time management. Someone who doesn't waste time researching something for 2 hours, when it could be done in 20 minutes by someone else
• Great leadership and management skills as you will be the top executive assistant in the company, and will have to manage others in the delivery of tasks (mostly freelancers).
• Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communications
• Professional manner when dealing with clients and vendors and ensure that the company is represented well
• Must be comfortable on the phone, make people feel good, listen well, take good notes, and communicate effectively to avoid miscommunications.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online