I have some simple book keeping required and I think hourly rate is easiest to get this going ahead since it won't be much.
1. When I make any payments, I will email to you the invoice. I will indicate if I paid with company credit card or my own credit card.
2. In an excel, I list down all payments made to be claimed from my company accountant to be paid back to me.
3. You will need to convert the invoice to PDF format and do some minor edits to the PDF if needed (You will need a PDF editor), and rename the PDF to a format I have defined.
4. You will need to drop the invoice into my dropbox folder into monthly sub folders.
5. You will update the Google Sheets with the updated bills.
On average I have 5-10 invoices to do a month so it is not a lot of work. I'm thinking about 5 mins each time x let's say 10 invoices = less than an hour a month.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hello Shen, Glad to work with you, please share more information so I can start managing your invoices :) Awaiting for your prompt response. Thanks & Regards G.M Sakhiya