Looking for Assistant in Philippians who can speak Tagalog
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 4
I am looking for a person who can do some research in the Philippians.
Here is the task:
1. Look for books written by Ellen G. White that have been translated into Tagalog.
For each book you find I need:
a. The Book Name in Tagalog
b. The corresponding English Book Name
c. Publishing Year
d. The Publisher
e. Is this book digitally available on the web? (If yes where)
In a later contract, I have some Tagalog books that need to be OCRed. This could be done by you, but you would do this on a remote computer. For this you need a good internet connection. This we can do in a second contract, one book at a time. In this job, I just need the above list.
1. The original language of Ellen Whites books is English.
2. Ellen G. White is a Seventh Day Adventist author. Therefore you would find her writings at a Seventh Day Adventist Books Store/ or Online book store.
3. Here are a few corresponding English titles that I expect you will find that I think are in Tagalog. But obliviously there should be more.
Patriarchs and Prophets
Prophets and Kings
The Desire of Ages
The Acts of the Apostles
The Great Controversy
Steps to Christ
Christ's Object Lessons
Ministry of Healing
The Colporteur EvangelistGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online