Personal Virtual Assistant
This project was awarded to natalia2010 for $3 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
A client is looking for a "Personal Virtual Assistant" to help him do his day to day management tasks and activities. The client is an entrepreneur with multiple small businesses & projects to manage. This is a typical Secretary/Admin Assistant type of job with a remote sense.
• Management of the client's diary and appointments
• Maintain the internal task management system in accordance with the clients instructions.
• Help the client manage output, workflow and office deadlines aligning with task owners and project managers
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible
• Handle all emails addressed to the client and respond to them accordingly.
• Take minutes for all meetings (whenever invited to join remotely).
• Draft, type and dispatch all the client's correspondence
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
• Maintain a comprehensive e-filing system (details of the system will be shared later).
• Co-ordinate the client's business trips and travels including booking for flights, hotels, tours, etc.
• Tabulate and retrieve the clients official expenditures and claims.
• Arrange local transportation when necessary.
• Research using the Internet or other information databases
• Searching the web for products and services as instructed
• Coordinate and manage remote jobs handled by some freelancers
• Undertake any other administrative duties as requested by the client
• Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
• Preparing presentation on behalf of the clients
• Incoming & Outbound calling to and from clients, vendors etc
• Must be accessible, online and during agreed-upon office hours <<<<<<<< IMPORTANT
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection (you will be required to join the company's Internet telephony system)
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Access and ability to use Skype (A MUST)
- Proficiency in MS Word / MS Excel / MS PowerPoint or is a MUST
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete [url removed, login to view] profile
- References or an established reputation on [url removed, login to view] preferred
-- 4 to 8 hours a day (min-max)
-- 5 days a week (Sunday through Thursday). Friday and Saturday are off.
-- from 9AM to 5PM (GMT+3).
To bid, start with 'I am committed' and then follow up and indicate your hourly rate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online