Virtual Assistant/Administrative Ast. - Must be Christian
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $166 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a Christian for a online Christian Magazine. Here is what we are looking for and skills u must have.
Please answer all these questions/points if u want to be considered. Otherwise, u will not be considered. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE BELOW OR YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE SKILLS.
1. Must Speak English very well
2. Must have experience in administrative work
3. Must be Christian so u understand the work we do.
4. You will need to know internet and computers and software well.
5. All microsoft apps like excel, word, access
6. Must have experience managing people under u.
7. Having ur own business b 4 is a plus
[url removed, login to view] motivated, self starter, organized, Leader
9. How many words per minute do u type?
10. Start immediately.
11. We pay $200 per month. After 3 months, if you are found to do your work on time, and efficient, and no missed days, and you need little supervision. In other words, you are solving our problems for us and not making problems. etc. we pay $250 per month.
12. Must work on EST ZONE in USA from 9AM -5PM , Monday - Friday
13. Will be paid thru paypal
14. Will work with teamviewer, skype to do work sometimes.
12 we are looking to hire 2 people
13. You will be making sales calls, updating data calls and working with workers more or less. Job varies as we
get projects done, and new ones come.
Please let us know ur answers. if you do not answer these questions, u will not be qualified.
U will also have to communicate with us on skype and have your own USA #. If you don't have the
above skills, please do not respond to this posting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online