Virtual Assistant - Part Time - Skills in Internet Marketing
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Part-time, multi-skilled Virtual Assistant with excellent English skills for a variety of internet marketing tasks required
Seeking a part-time, multi-skilled Virtual Assistant for with excellent English skills who can write/rewrite articles, do SEO and link building, help with information product creation for a fast growing UK company in a variety of niches.
Knowledge of HTML/PHP/Wordpress would be a bonus.
You must be able to work part-time during the day from home (with high speed Internet) and be available on MSN or Skype throughout the day. Preferred candidate is a Filipino living in the Philippines.
Training will be provided to the right candidate if you do not have all the required skills
Tasks Will Mostly Include:
1) Content Creation
• Article writing, “spinning” and distribution
• Ebook writing
• Help with information product creation including podcasts and videos
2) Website Traffic Generation
• Article writing, distribution and posting
• Forum posting
• Blog commenting
• Building back links
• Search engine optimization
• Video marketing and creation of accounts at various sites
• Social networking and bookmarking (including account creation at various sites)
• Use of SENuke
• (Twitter Autofollow and regular tweeting)
3) Website Maintenance
• Keeping Wordpress blogs and associated plugins up to date
• Moderating blog comments
4) Customer Service and Virtual Assistant Tasks
• Monitoring & responding to customer service enquiries via email
• Arranging Meetings
• General administrative tasks
• Management of other outsourcers and their tasks
• Google research
• Keyword Research, including use of Market Samurai
1. English proficiency is a must. Ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to display oral and written communications with excellence.
2. Must be experienced in SEO, link-building, blog commenting and forum posting, social bookmarking
3. You have to be able to write well (well researched, written in American English, conversational, interesting and informative), including optimising writing for keywords. A reader should not be able to tell that you're not an American.
4. Experience of using Market Samurai, SENuke an advantage
1. Must be available 20 hours per week (4 hours per day, 5 days a week)
2. Content must also be delivered error-free. No duplicate content.
3. Timeliness is very important. You will be required to meet project deadlines and to the required quality
4. Project status updates are required on a daily basis by email. This will include what you have found difficult and how I could help you.
5. [url removed, login to view] will be used to monitor progress
6. Must have access to a high speed internet connection and your own computer.
7. Must be an individual (not a company). Preferred candidate is a Filipino living in the Philippines.
8. Your full contact details must be provided – including email, phone and skype
9. Must be able to work for a minimum of 3 months
10. You must be flexible and will be expected to take on new skills and learn new tools.
11. Seeking long term, profitable and respectful relationship only.
How to Apply
Please bid and email with the following information.
1. Examples of articles you have written
2. Examples of other work you have performed in the tasks described above
3. Resume and/or a cover letter
4. Your preferred working hours eg. 9:00am ~ 6:pm
5. Contact info including email, skype id, and phone.
6. Your bid for 1 month of work (20 hours per week) Schedule required is 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
1. Paid by Paypal (monthly basis).
2. Compensation is based upon skillset.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online