This project was awarded to piyushdpatel for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Monitor invoice payments process
Financial Dept, all Dept Assistants and Receptionist.
- Project Description
Every time an invoice arrives via mail (e-mail, fax, postal service), must be registered into Invoice Monitoring Software, then payments status, payment date and Project related name will be updated by Financial Dept. All Assistants have the possibility to search for an invoice status, if a vendor solicitants for the invoice payment.
At invoice arrival a Receptionist enter the following data into the software:
• arrival date
• invoice date (by vendor)
• vendor name (if not present in drop down menu, should be able to add a new item)
• invoice number (by vendor)
• payment date (automatically after 60 days)
• total invoice amount
• reference assistant name from a drop down menu
Then the Financial Dept update some fields:
• forward date to the main office for payment
• payment date
• a check if the invoice is related to a project, and the name of this project
• a check if a document needed to authorize payments is missing, and a field to specify it
The Finance Dept should be able to make a report of invoice starting from:
• forwarded interval date (to main office)
• expiry date interval
• invoices with documents missing
Every month should be able to manually update vendor name list, entering the data directly to the Access table (no importing features at this time). Then export all invoice data in an Excel file.
All the Assistants should be able to search for an invoice payment status starting from:
• vendor name
• invoice number
• invoice number + amount
A brief result must be shown in the search box result. Double click on a line to show all invoice details
- Suggested DB Tables
See attached Access DB.
- Permission levels
• can only enter data, no delete or modify
Financial Dept (admin)
• edit, delete, enter all types of data
• export data in xls files
• create, modify user at all permission levels
• read only
All user enter the software using login/password.
- Software developer requirements
Develop software using an Access DB
Stay in contact with IT Dept through this website for future maintenances, requests, improvements
- Future improvements
• log Financial Dept (admin) operations
• import vendor list using the software interface (not the Access DB)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online