Excel Automatic CashFlow form
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $304 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The one I need now involves a finance sheet for costs, cash flow and predicted cash flow.
1) One part of the project is to create a form that can save new costs, revenue and deposits into a data base. Very similar to a data saving form with data base... but involving costs.
The spaces needed for creating and editing costs are:
Cost type and subtype - see list below on 6)
Value date (Value date is the date used in the Cash Flow).
Paid by (Dropdown with list of employees' names)
Receipt (include attachment with miniature picture + hyperlink of the image file related to it)
Recurring every month - yes or no (if it is recurring, create the same cost everymonth, without the attachment. We should be able to edit a single one out of the series, without altering the whole series).
If HR cost, activate dropdown with name of employee (with the option ALL, in case is for all employees at once) and include the sub option: salary, bonus, extra or tax.
2) Input: Revenue form
Same as above but with different fields. It will feed the revenue side of the Cash Flow, while 1) feeds the costs.
Payment gateway commission: in %. This is then saved as cost - see 6)
Origin: PagSeguro, B2B.
If B2B is selected: name of the company.
If B2B is selected: responsible.
Booked Date (as default, "today" but can be edited)
Value date (is the correct date that goes to Cash Flow calculations).
Attachment: Receipt or contract - hyperlink to an image file in a different folder (show mniature of the image in the form).
3) Input: Deposits form
Same as above. However, it enters the Cash Flow as external deposit and goes to the total Cash of the company.
Source: Angel Investor, VC, Partners, refund, interest rate.
** The next part is about creating a dynamic quarterly cash flow model.
This Cash Flow should take in consideration the costs we have saved in the data work sheet from 1), revenue in 2) and external deposits 3). However, the cash flow should only get data from the data base worksheets with costs, revenue and deposits, if the last day of Q1 is < than [url removed, login to view], the costs, revenue and deposits, for Q1 should be an estimation... same for Q2, Q3, Q4... etc.
Every cost that was done before Q1 started should be called initial investment cost. Therefore, there should be a place to choose a date for when Q1 starts. After that, every quarter starts every 3 months from that date.
4) On the next sheet we should have a "report worksheet". In this, we should be able to use dynamic buttons to
- change the conversion rate of google,
- conversion rate for facebook,
- Cost of acquisition for offline customer (should be a manual value indicating the cost per membership sold, not the total amount)
- % of the profit that will be reinvested next quarter in marketing
- % of HR costs compared to last quarter.
- Tax over revenue
- Tax over profit
- % of the revenue being reinvested in marketing that quarter (this is tricky since the quarter before we estimated how much would be reinvested in the next quarter and, therefore, it was deducted from profit and not taxed as profit. So, in the next quarter we can only use for marketing that money destinated from reinvestment. All the extra has to come from the revenue being generated during the same quarter).
Note, when including or editing the numbers above on "report worksheet", we should be presented with a dropdown option to change them for next quarter Q+1 or Q+2 or Q+3 or Q+4.
After choosing these above and filling the spaces (note that the spaces should already be filled with the numbers we have selected or written for that quarter previously. If not, then they are blank), we should be presented with a report overview of the expected results.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online