The aim of this project is to develop an application (web-based or standalone) into which the user can enter information about family members and relationships between them, and also allow photos showing those family members to be stored with links to/from the textual information.
To complete this project a student will have to:
• Design and implement a database for storing genealogical information with data about persons (e.g. name, date of birth) and data about links (e.g. parent/child) between them.
• Offer facilities for entering new person data and new link data.
• Offer facilities for querying for e.g. parents or siblings of persons.
• Allow photos to be stored, with simple links from person records to any photos including that person.
Additional functionality may include:
• Copping with non-definitive information e.g. misspelled names or identifying people on pictures with estimates of reliability.
• Being able to click on a person in a photo and link to the genealogical entry for that person.
[url removed, login to view]
This site is quite close to what I need. You can check it out
15 freelancers are bidding on average €188 for this job
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that I am best fit in your requirement , Please give me opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks,
I propose a solution that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. I will deliver a windows & Web solution in 20 days from the date of acceptance of my bid. Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project.