I need macro that would do the following:
1. Let me navigate to folder with data to import
2. Select files to import
* Files can be either *.csv or *.txt
* Files are either coma, space or tab delimited
3. Import selected files to one worksheet (either the one which is opened or a new one, doesn't matter). Import each file the following way:
* delimited data imported to two adjacent columns
* if original data is in unicode format, it should be imported as ASCII to avoid problems with Excel importing special characters and recognizing data as text instead of numbers
* add one row on the top of both columns
* put letter "Y" in the cell over the first column
* in the cell over the second column, of given imported file, put the name of the imported file (but without extension)
4. Generate automatically a combined graph for imported data in form of scatter plots with straight lines and without markers, where each "first" column is Y and corresponding second column is X
Some examples of csv files are attached.
Please let me know how fast you can do this job and what will it cost.