Create powerpoint slides from Excel
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 32
I have an excel workbook with data, calculations, texts, charts, and pictures. This is a standard excel template I use for couple of my projects. I use(copy-paste) these texts, results, charts, and pictures in excel to prepare my power point slides. This is what I need
- A simple way ( button in excel, application , add-in or whatever) to prepare these slides
- A more advanced application would let the user
- choose which are those objects ( charts, texts, pictures) needed to be transferred to powerpoimt
- would let the user choose the slide # and location in the slide
- would let the user format the size, picture,and text
If you think you can do this, pPlease send me an example.
The bidder will share all the codes, programmimg, and all related material with me , and I will have all the rights to these.
Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online