Excel - Parse Google and Yahoo Search Results
This project was awarded to HussienSharaf for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Please see attachment for example raw data and finished results.
1. Parse through Google Search Results from tab "Google"
2. Copy ONLY the respective URL's and Google Search Rankings to tab "Google Results"
3. Parse through Yahoo Search Results from tab "Yahoo"
4. Copy ONLY the respective URL's and Yahoo Search Rankings to tab "Yahoo Results"
a. Assign a shortcut key to the process (ctrl-q, ctrl-w, etc - you choose)
b. Can be written as an object (VB, C++, C#, etc) or as a macro. As long as it is compatible with Excel 2007
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online