Excel VBA Tree Control Facet Chooser
1. After selecting a cell, a user clicks a button on the sheetwhich launches a popup form.
2. The form displays an expandable tree control containing nested checkboxes, populated from our hierarchical attributes tree (see attached). The list of attributes as well as the Attribute IDs are stored in columns in a lookup sheet.
3. The user selects one or more facet members by clicking on one or MORE checkboxes in the popup tree.
4. The user clicks an "Insert Attributes" button located on the popup box.
5. The cell is populated with a list of Attribute ID Numbers in a comma separated list (I.E. "1024, 1655, 1759, 2044").
6. A validation rule will disallow parent-child, parent-grandparent, etc. from being tagged and submitted simultaneously. E.G. Users cannot select both Blues AND Blues Folk for a single track row.
7. Separate from requirement 6 above, users CAN select multiple siblings and assign those facet members to a single track row.
8. If a cell already contains data, when a user clicks the popup button, the app will scan the cell for existing data. If it already contains comma separated category #s, the tree will be pre-populated with that existing data.
9. User export to a format optimized to meet the APM requirements for ingestion into Music Source.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
I'm working as a software engineer in Japan company. And I used to worked on VBA project for many times. Are you missing an attachment file? Low price but high quality !!!