Online Shipping Intereactive VBA Script in Excel - Web Scraping
This project was awarded to srikartiram for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is a shipping script. It will need to be written with VBA in Excel. It will need to interact with online system to ship items listed in the spreadsheet. It must be verbosely documented.
Approximately 12 or so steps:
1. I need it to read shipping parameters from excel sheet and then go to shipping page with URL built from parameters
2. Once the page is loaded, it will check a box, and then click the "go" button.
3. On the next page it will check a box and enter in a quantity per case and number of cases (from parameters and logic) and click the "continue" button.
4. On the next page it will verify preferred shipment destination is available, and if needed go back to previous page and adjust quantities/cases and repeat unit the preferred destination is available. Once it finds the preferred destination option available, it will check the box next to it, and name it (from parameters), and click the continue button.
5. On the next page it will click the continue button.
6. On the next page it will verify the quantity is correct and adjust as necessary, and click on the continue button.
7. On the next page it will check the box next to the preferred carrier, and click on the continue button.
8. On the next page it will enter in the weight of the package (from parameters), and click on the continue button.
9. On the next page it check the box to authorize the shipment, and click on the continue button.
10. On the next page it will click the print button (which will initiate a download to be saved), and then the continue button.
11. On the next page it will click the “Shipped” button, and then the continue button.
12. On the next page it will click the print button (which will initiate a download to be saved), and record the shipment identification information displayed back into excel.
I will supply the source code for each of the pages. You will have to write the code without actually interacting with the pages. Once your code is ready for testing, I will test it and relay the results for corrections if needed.
For a seasoned scraper, this should be a relatively simple project. Do you have the skills? Would you like to tackle this project? Only looking for bids from those that can see the simplicity of this task, have the skills to accomplish it quickly, and do so with thorough documentation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online